Sunday 15 May 2016

Tales From Daily Sales #1

Backstory: A friend said that I should have a page separate for different sales items. So I made a page called affordable racks.

Customer: Hello, PM me price of your racks.

(she writes this in Private message on Facebook)

Me: Which rack?

Customer: Rack that I can buy for my school kids.

Me: Yes, but which? I have 2 tier racks three tier racks four tier racks six tier racks eight tier racks nine tier racks twelve tier racks sixteen tier racks and twenty tier racks

(luckily I didn't cramp up my fingers typing this)

Customer: Can you show me all of them?

(mentally calculating how many pictures should I upload because there's literally a one GB file of products in My Documents)

Me: Miss, I have like 50++ different designs and sizes. why don't you just go to my album, scroll through and tell me which one you like.

Customer:                                                                  

(30 minutes later, feeling bad from my "rude reply", I went through the stock to find one item to suggest)

Me: Miss, Would you like to buy this one? It comes in boy or girl design, tough, and perfect for school-age kids.

Customer: Childish design. Nope.

Me:



Tales From Daily sales will be a new addition to this blog, consisting of stories about daily life as an online-shop owner. I sell mostly on FB, Mudah, Carousell and other ipay-based shopping website.

No comments:

Post a Comment