Thursday 26 May 2016

My First Experience with Daigou65 Ezbuy

Note: this is all copy paste conversations from my EzBuy account.


To make it easy, we start from the bottom up. Today I wrote a review for them, here it goes:


Item: Lamzac Portable inflatable bags beanbag sofa single lazy small sofa bed sleeping bag folding beach






this item consists of both an inflatable chair and a cover bag. When it arrived to the warehouse, the ezbuy agent who checked it showed me a picture of a torn fabric saying "it has a slight defect" and offered a RM1.25 refund. He further claimed it was the cover bag that was torn. I accepted the refund thinking a bag can be fixed easily.



When it arrived, I was surprised it wasn't the bag that was torn, but the inflatable chair itself! Sewing the torn fabric would be impossible as it might puncture the inner layer as well, and gluing it won't give much strength.

After complaints customer service blamed me for "not understanding carefully" what the agent was saying, that when the agent say "cover bag" he meant the chair. facepalm. 



(Therefore, I send them a picture of the Lamzac, slightly deflated after five minutes of use. Note: I am 50kg, well below the Lamzac weight limit)



The customer service only offered a 30% refund as it is "unable to prove that the item can still be inflatable".

Sadly this is the first item that arrived via ezbuy. I guess I should stick to buying directly from Taobao, as I can negotiate with the seller directly on Alichat without a middleman when problems arise. At least when you post a review comment on the seller's website they will offer a full refund!

No comments:

Post a Comment